- (11:16) /
- Category: None
TRACTOR TOYS FOR KIDS. KALOO PLUSH TOYS. CLONE WARS TOYS HASBRO.
Tractor Toys For Kids
- 4Kids Entertainment (commonly known as 4Kids) is a Worldwide International American film and television production company. It is known for English-dubbing Japanese anime, specializing in the acquisition, production and licensing of children's entertainment around the United States.
- The Sport Ju-Jutsu system for kids is designed to stimulate movement and to encourage the kids natural joy of moving their bodies. The kids train all exercises from Sport Ju-Jutsu but many academys leave out punches and kicks for their youngest athlethes.
- A powerful motor vehicle with large rear wheels, used chiefly on farms for hauling equipment and trailers
- a truck that has a cab but no body; used for pulling large trailers or vans
- A short truck consisting of the driver's cab, designed to pull a large trailer
- a wheeled vehicle with large wheels; used in farming and other applications
- A tractor is a vehicle specifically designed to deliver a high tractive effort (or torque) at slow speeds, for the purposes of hauling a trailer or machinery used in agriculture or construction.
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
1916 Animate Farm Tractor
I was moving some stuff out of a cluttered part of the shed to the backside of it which never gets used, and as I was putting some small things high up on a "shelf" between the frame of the back of the shed and the roof, I heard something rattle. I reached up there, and pulled this out. How awesome is that? After a little research, I found out it was made in 1916-1917 by a company called Animate. Gasoline powered farm tractors didn't begin to really take off until around 1910, so this is a very early toy indeed. At the time this was produced, tractors like this were quite a sight to see.
In case you were wondering, no, this machine is not missing it's tires. Tractors of this era had steel wheels, but I have a feeling there were originally some strips of rubber there, primarily for traction for the wind-up mechanism. I'm sure I could find some large O-rings to put in there to suffice, as it is impossible to find any replacement parts for something of this nature. As I type this, it is submerged in vinegar, which is slowly dissolving the rust, while leaving everything else intact. Amazingly, the wind-up mechanism still works, and nothing has broken off. It isn't the most accurate or detailed toy, but in 1916, kids didn't really care. It (vaguely) looked like a tractor, so it was one.
Ready for Anything
New John Deere tractor for the little guy.. nothing runs like a deere!
The sign in the back says "Sudbury supports our working families" this is all due to being on strike for now over 8 months from a foreign company that came in and bought us "INCO" and thinks they are going to change the world by starving us out. That company is Brazilian owned Vale Inco, a massive Mining company. Here in Sudbury we are rich in Nickel, copper and precious medals..
mars attacks hot toys
iron man toys and action figures
playmobil toys discount
tmnt toys 2011
pool inflatable toys
wholesale china toys
cool toys for girls 2011
new small toys