BEST TOYS FOR 12 MONTH OLD : 12 MONTH OLD
- (11:23) /
- Category: None
Best Toys For 12 Month Old : Kids Learning Toys : Rare Transformer Toys.
Best Toys For 12 Month Old
- A period of time between the same dates in successive calendar months
- Each of the twelve named periods into which a year is divided
- A period of 28 days or four weeks
- a time unit of approximately 30 days; "he was given a month to pay the bill"
- (monthly) of or occurring or payable every month; "monthly payments"; "the monthly newsletter"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- twelve: denoting a quantity consisting of 12 items or units
- twelve: the cardinal number that is the sum of eleven and one
- A video game content rating system is a system used for the classification of video games into suitability-related groups. Most of these systems are associated with and/or sponsored by a government, and are sometimes part of the local motion picture rating system.
For Easter Sunday, we had dinner with my folks in Kenosha, and the sun was out, and bright, and warm. Augie came along (I'm so glad that all of our folks are dog-friendly), and after chasing bubbles with my niece for a while, Augie found a ratty old rubber ball - perfect for playing fetch, of course. My niece was okay with throwing for a while, but as it got more and more slobbery, she became less interested to pick it up to throw any more. Before that happened, though, I was able to get a few action shots, including this one, which was probably the best of the bunch.
I still need a bit of work on smoothly panning, but I like the amount of blur here (shutter speed was 1/60) and especially the form I caught her in. The one issue I have is with the color of the grass - this is a bit darker than the grass really was, but it wasn't really artificial-looking green either, which is what I got at first. Maybe that's just something else I need a bit more work with ...
The only real adjustments were for color, some cropping, and cloning out the line she was on (50 feet of 250 lb. test I got for only 99?!). I would have tried doing the second part for this month's challenge, but I've had just about enough of rain/snow/water to try for any kind of reflections.
buy cuddly toys
hot toys ironman
frog toys for kids
ppg boy toys
fisher price toys uk
free patterns knitted toys
best toys for 15 month old
hot toys terminator t 600
star trek toys 2011
Post a comment